
I was so fortunate to get to take a Girl's weekend with my sweet Girlfriends to the place where ALL your dreams come true...Disneyland!!! My dearest friend Brittany Gerard decided a few months ago that it would be fun to go to Disneyland for her 25th Birthday. Well, I couldn't commit then but I was grateful that they still let me come. So Brittany, Janae, Cassie & I set off on a marvelous adventure! We were seriously like little kids running around Disneyland and California Adventure Land. I think we have about 300 pictures to prove how much fun we had :) But our fun definately had its price. Our feet suffered every step of the way!! Between Brittany and I we probably had like 15 bandaids on our feet and tape wrapped around to keep them on. It was not a pretty site - haha!!

We meet some pretty interesting people but I think Collin will always stand out in my mind. It was a 2 hour wait to go on Indiana Jones, so in that line we meet 7 yr old Collin. He talked non stop for probably an hour straight and we learned a little bit about everything. He even did a dance for us which he named the "ChaDaDa" He was so cute & definately helped the line go by much faster.

Then because it was Brittany's birthday we were determined to find her a guy or 2 (Cassie, Janae & I are all married so we thought we would do our sisterly duty and find her a guy). Well, the park really wasn't swarming with single attractive guys our age but we did end up in line next to a couple of 21 yr olds which turned out to be really nice guys. Except for the fact that when we all first saw eachother we thought they were much older and they thought we were fresh out of High School - man times never seem to change no matter how old I get. Anyways we got them to sing Happy Birthday to Brittany and the whole crowd cheered for her. It was really funny and I think deep down she Loved it even though she swore that we would never be forgiven.
The rest of the trip was just filled with a lot of screaming, laughing, and groaning (due to our painful feet) but all in all I am so glad I went on this trip! Well, I'm especially glad that Mike let me go. He is such a great husband!!! So if you ever get the chance to take a girl's weekend you MUST, you will be forever sad that you didn't!! Here's a slide show of about an 18th of the pics we took! but hopefully you can get a feel of how much fun we had!!
17 comments:
Those guys were only 21??? They're younger then me!! I thought they looked a lot older then that myself. And how funny they thought you guys were fresh out of high school, that makes me laugh!!! Your trip looked like so much fun! We really gotta talk Josh into letting us all go together someday! I need all of my dreams to come true:)
That trip looked like so much fun! what a great thing to do with girlfriends! i'll keep that on my "to do" list!!
It looks like you had tons of fun. I have to admit it brought back memories of our trip to Cali! I'm jealous you got a girls weekend. I usually get a girls hour:)! Are you coming up for the 4th and if so you are coming to see me right?
How fun!!!! I need some girls to go on a girls weekend with.......how bout you and amber :)
Someday we all gotta do something crazy fun like that.
It looks like you had so much FUN! I am completely jealous (in a good way!) Steve said he can't even remember Disneyland it has been so long. That made me sad and made me want to go with him SO bad. It's hard when you have little kids though. Luckily you had that opportunity. So much fun!
How exciting! Looks like you guys had tonz of fun! Girl's weekends are always a blast! Yeah!
Looks like you all had a blast. What fun....you all look like little kids again!! I'm so glad that you ended up getting to go. Tell Britney "Hello Chocolate Milk" from Erin. I know pretty lame but it was a funny high school day....have her tell you the story. Take care. My little ones loved the picture with Nemo on your head.
Wow an awesome girls trip! I am so jealous. We went to disneyland last summer and it definitely takes a toll on your feet. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever and you live right behind me! We need to get together!
I'm glad you got to go have a fun trip. Mike's so nice to let you go. Thanks for letting us stay with you. We had a wonderful time.
TAG!! You're it!!
Looks like you guys had a blast! It was so good to see pics. of Janae, I haven't seen her or YOU for so long!
I want to go to California ~ for our next team activity let's petition for that!!
It really doesn't look like any of you have aged since high school. You look great girls! That looks like some major fun! Traci your "no comment" picture was great! It took me by surprise, but I laughed a great deal!
How fun! I am totally planning a girls weedkend right away! ok traci you knew this was coming, you are tagged to do a post for me on the RHS blog! does brittany gerard or Janae Mugleston have blogs?
Traci,
I am in Cedar Hills right now and I would love to see you. Email me your phone number so I can call you and we could set a time to meet.
michelle
sorry,
email is gmapple0501@gmail.com
thanks
Post a Comment