Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Visit from Friends...

Brittany and I met at Massage Therapy school and quickly became real close :) We were both dating guys we totally knew we would marry (which we did) and were just enjoying the life. Well 4 years later, I'm glad to say that we have still stayed close even though they have lived in California for last three years. They have the cutest little boy Carson & it was soo much fun seeing them. And since 99.9% of our friends have kids, Mike & I always find ourselves doing more "family" like activies when we hang with friends & this time was no different. We went to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point so Carson could be awed at all the neat Dinosour skeletons, but I would have to admit we were the real kids there. Here are some pics of the Highlights (or atleast some of the pics we took before my camera died)

This was too cute!! Mylo's not use to having someone to play with his own size :)

I just thought this was cool

Mike begged me to take a picture w/ him in the cave! Ok, the truth is I pulled him in but look at how cute he looks :)

Brittany & I made this 2 headed 2 tailed dinosour - We called it "PurLowe" (I think Carson was pretty impressed)

Brittany, Carson, Chad (sorry I had no pics of you chad) Thanks for visiting!!

Come back Real Soon!!

4 comments:

Kris and Sarah said...

FUN!! We need more cool "indoor" things to do. Idaho is freaken cold! ha ha

Josh and Amber said...

Traci you look so cute in these pics! And I love the pic of Mylo and Carson, that is so freaking cute!!!! And you and mike in the cave, I had to laugh, because I knew you probably had to drag him in there, but mike thanks for being a good sport, the picture turned out awesome!!! That place looks really cool and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Ashley said...

Where are you guys living now? Looks like you had fun with the dinosaurs. ha ha

Ariana said...

Of all the years I lived in Utah, I never made it to the Thanksgiving Point Dinasaur Museum. It looks like fun. Ever tried Discovery Gateway?? It's also one of those places where adults have just as much fun as the kids! The pictures were cute.