I was Sooo Lucky to get some awesome roommates my first year of college at BYU-Idaho. I mean I had great room mates later as well, but not like these girls! I mean it is 7 years later and we still Love to keep in touch. This past weekend we had a barbeque and we were all able to make it but 2 girls (we missed ya Shami & Jenn) but next time we will all be there! Well Lexie, Carolee, & Sarah I Love that I was able to live with you that year and I will always cherish those memories!
5 months ago


3 comments:
All you girls are so cute!
That's awesome that you guys all keep in touch! There's nothin' like really good friends!
It's fun to see your college roomies again. They were all such sweet girls. You all still look good.
Post a Comment