Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Weekend Fun

Memorial Weekend was alot of fun! We went to St. George to visit with the fam. The weekend included LOTS of pictures, a birthday extravaganza for Dad, a Baby Blessing for my cousin's baby Olivia, a fun swim at the rec center which included some basketball & rock climbing and Lots of Yummy food! I think that pretty much covered it but all in all we had a really great time. Below are some pics of the highlights :)


This is mom cooking up a storm in her new apron we gave her for Mother's Day. They are called Flirty Aprons and Sooo much cuter than the usual aprons you see. And I just thought the other picture was really cute of my Mom and Mylo

We tested my "Smile" feature on my camera on my adorable little neice Paige.
Looks like it worked :)
Amber and I had a lot of fun taking pictures! Now there has always been the question as to who is the evil sister...Well, I think the picture on the right answers this question...haha!

Mike and I giving my dad his Birthday Present (as you can tell Mike LOVES to take pictures and he is always eager to pose for one...NOT!). Yes, that would be a picture of my butt print on the right...well atleast my pocket. So if the question ever were to raise if I had a big butt...well this would have to answer it! (I don't even know why I am even posting this, but i have to admit it was pretty funny...at least funny enough to take a picture)

This is Mike rock climbing at the Rec Center (dang he's good) & us after playing Basketball. I am choosing not to post pics of us swimming because I would have to admit...They aren't too pretty :)
I hope you can tell we had a really great time!!

7 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

I'm so glad you guys made it down for the weekend! It's about time you posted on it!! LOL!! And No I'm not the EVIL one!! :) I'm the nicest they come!! Luv ya!

The McClellan Family said...

It looks like you have so much fun with your fam! Your sister is so cute and all grown up. Time flies!

Lowe Down said...

How Fun!! So Chad and I are coming out next week! We better get together!!! Carson has grown so much since youve seen him!! Lets plan on getting together!!

Bonnie and Steve said...

Yes, we had a wonderful time. I'm glad you came down. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. Love you guys!!!!!

Bonnie and Steve said...

And thank you for the apron. I love it.

squiresclan said...

hahaha love the butt imprint pic! I miss you guys, august get here soon! Or ya know instead of going down to st george all the time u could come up to idaho, hint hint. lol

Ariana said...

Hey Tracie! I know this is total random since I haven't seen you since high school, but I came across your blog (my sister has your sister linked to her blog) and thought I would say hello. Email me sometime. I'd love to hear from you! I live in Utah as well and don't keep up with as many people from high school as I probably should have. My email is arianabelle@gmail.com I'll talk to you later!
-Ariana (Wall)