Mike & I were very fortunate to get to attend the sealing of Baby Cianna to her parents, Brandon & Kim (I hope you don't mind me posting this, Kim). Brandon & Kim are some of the strongest people I know. They definately endured a lot before welcoming Cianna into their family. She definately was sent to them for a reason & It was such a neat experience for us to be there to see that final confirmation take place! We have never attended a sealing before with a child and when they brought Cianna into the Sealing Room she truly looked like an Angel. Everyone had tears in their eyes.
Brandon & Kim I am soo happy for you & I can't thank you enough for letting Mike & I be apart of that special day!
Left - Poor Cianna had allergies & even with the booger hanging out her little nose I still found this picture too cute not to post!! Right - Just a cute pic of Kim admiring her baby girl :)
5 comments:
What a sweet and precious thing to be apart of! That is so neat. And Cianna is darling!!
Traci- I'm offended you haven't commented on my blog in forever. I've had like 3 or so new posts and nothing. And here I am number one on yours again! I think I need some more sisterly support here!
What a wonderful experience for you. Cianna is so cute.
Oh Traci, you crack me up. Thank you for the post, I loved it.
that's awesome!! congrats to brandon and kim (and baby ciarra)!!
She is so precious and I am so happy for their little family! That is so neat you were able to be there.
Post a Comment