Sunday, July 6, 2008

In Laws Versus In Laws...

Ok maybe it wasn't so much like that, but the other weekend we got the privilege of hanging out with both our parents :) This doesn't happen very often since Mike's family lives in Logan & my parents are in St. George but my family was coming to town for some golf tournaments & Mike's parents were coming down for the REAL soccer game & before you knew it we were all going to the game together. We had a really good time. We met up for dinner then rode Trax to the game. I even think my family enjoyed the game. For those of you that don't know my family they are Golf Fanatics & soccer is low on their radar but I think by the end of the game they were understanding what was happening and we even Won! Go REAL!! Here are some of the highlights of the day :)

Here we all are at the game - Left to Right: Mike's parents-us-Tyson-My Parents

Go REAL!!

Mike enjoying a yummy pretzel while Tyson cools off w/ a slushy (it sure was warm)

Tyson & I showing off some of his cool Tom Cruise look-a-like sunglasses he got that day at the Gateway!

We had a great weekend and we always love when family comes to visit!! My family was actually here for 5 days! Which is a record since we always tease them that we are just a pit stop from one golf course to the next :) We Love Ya!! Come back and visit again Real Soon!!

4 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

You and Tyson are so HoT in those sunglasses! haha! I'm glad to see you got a post done today. As you can see we made it home! It was a fun weekend! I have alot of posting to do!

Nicole Stucki said...

Traci! I am so glad I got to see you! I always have such a good time with you. I swear there isn't a moment when we aren't laughing! I will be sure to call you the next time I'm in Utah!

squiresclan said...

soccer???? and you say nascar is boring hahahaha. glad you made it home safe and see ya in a cpl weeks :) i'll call ya when it gets closer and let ya know about when to expect us to drop by!

Bonnie and Steve said...

I'm late at checking out your blog but we had a wonderful time staying with you. We might consider coming again if that;s ok with you. I enjoyed the soccor game and so did
tyson.