Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

This Tuesday is Mike's Mom's Birthday!! So first off I would like to give a Shout Out to her for her Special Day! They came down this weekend to watch conference w/ us & of course go out to celebrate! We FINALLY made it to the infamous Cheesecake Factory where we only waited for an hour & a half to get our much anticipated table (last time we tried to go it was a 4 hr wait...needless to say we chose to listen to our tummies and go elsewhere)! The food was very yummy & filling! And Connie even got sung to! And even though we had to pay for the peice of Cheesecake they decorated it all cute for her!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



It was also conference this weekend & I really feel like our Heavenly Father really does have a sense of humor! Think about it...Saturday's seem to be filled w/ activities, chores, errands, & so on SO to help keep us inside on Saturday and watch conference...He blessed us with LOTS of rain!

But, I did get some great insight and I know that changes will need to be made in my own life. I will admit I had a hard time watching conference when I was younger but now I really do enjoy conference now as I am getting older and having to take on responsibility for my own life & actions, I really look forward to hearing what will be said and what spiritual insight I can grab from it to help me in my own track to Eternal HAPPYness :)

3 comments:

Candice said...

What an awesome daughter-in-law you are. I am moy impressed with the writing on the plate. I have never thought of that.

I love Conference too. When I was little it was just a Sunday that I did not have to wear a dress and I could walk around the house while it blared from every radio and tv.

Now it is so much more...I love it.

Josh and Amber said...

Traci, thanks for making me feel more guilty about missing saturday's session! But it was funny what you said. Thanks for being there for me Saturday though and letting me talk your ear off on the phone. You really did make me feel a lot better and after I talked to you the day ended up being really good.
Also, it looks like your mother in-law had a great b-day!

Kendra , Eric, Parker, Kinzley Larsen said...

Traci!!!
Hey man!!! It is good to hear from u!!! Your blog is so cute!!! We hooked Rachelle up with her own blog!! u will have to check it out!! it took so time,but we have converted her!! I will chat at you soon!!! Kendra