Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Animal Cruelty...I think not :)

Ok so it is no secret that I like to dress up Mylo (wait til you see his Halloween costume) & Sunday was a pretty cold day so I felt he needed to wear his jacket while we went on our walk. Before actually leaving for the walk I thought he should wear his Hoodie and let me tell you he is Soo cute w/ his hoody on but I do not think he was a fan! Well, I had to take some pics of the fun & share what a cute little doggy I have :) And what a good sport he is!


The top left corner is my Favorite one! But I love how it looks like he is winking at ya in the pic on the right :)

(and don't worry he has a haircut appointment scheduled)
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

How cute!! I love dog clothes..some of them are cuter than baby clothes!!! You are too funny! I love reading your blog, I always get a kick out of it!!!

Tiff said...

Haha you are so so funny! Glad he could stay warm :)

{ Lana Cox } said...

Oh Traci, you are so funny. It is pretty cute though.

squiresclan said...

hahaha oh mylo, the look on his face says it all "help me"!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing this years costume though!

Nancy said...

What a spoiled little pup. He is a lucky little guy to have you guys as parents.

Josh and Amber said...

Poor Mylo! haha! I love the pics, but Jenn's right he does kind of have a look on his face saying "help me"!! haha! But what a good sport, he let you do it to him anyway!!

Katy said...

Hey you used to work with my mom! Her name is Carol Moody from Salisbury home...crazy lady in a super awesome way! I used to come in and be obnoxious! Anywho I saw you on Amber's page and thought I would say hi! You are totally gorgeous in that picture! Way to be! I might have to borrow you two to take pictures to build my portfolio up! Anywho sorry to ramble...hope you remember me (Katy) Carol's Daughter and Amber's friend! See ya

Ariana said...

I just got all caught up on reading your posts and I have to say you have such a fun way of writing. Oh, and I saw some cute dog costumes the other day, but I don't have a dog:(

Stewart Family said...

Oh my heck. How cute. That is one lucky doggie. Can't wait to see his Haloween costume. I love the square wreaths what a good idea. mmmmmm....cheesecake

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

How cute is that!! It was great to run into you the other day! I miss you...we all do.