Ok, so I'm a wee bit behind in updating my blog but lots of fun things have been going on :) First off last weekend I hooked up my friend Brett w/ a Cute girl from work, Ashlee. Yes I arranged the Infamous Blinde Date!!
But Mike & I tagged along in hopes to not make it as weird, because going out with a married couple on a blinde date Always makes things less awkward. But I have to say it was Alot of fun!! We went to dinner & then to Hee Haw Farms over here by our house. We went down the Hay slide, rode the hay ride to the haunted forest & I forgot how scared & jumpy I can be but I was quickly reminded of that as I was the only one screaming most of the time. Mike definately got a kick out of that! Then I was forced to watch the Grudge with them (which I hate...but in hopes that this would lead to snuggling for my hook-upee's I agee'd) It was fun & I think they had a really good time too so...here are some pics of the fun date :)

Then Saturday, Mike & I went to the REAL Soccer game. Mike loves soccer so I have grown to enjoy it as well...well atleast in person & not on TV. They just opened the new Real soccer stadium & so we had to check it out & let me tell ya it is pretty cool!! And Real Won!!! There isn't much of a story to share here but just some pics that I took (& we are definately better kissers than it would portray in that picture)

This past week I got to go to Pheonix for work & attend some events & finally meet many of the faces that I work w/ daily over the phone & through email. Well, the part
that got me excited is that I got to see my brother & his family. They live in Mesa & I had yet to ever be to their place. It was fun seeing his kids & getting some one on one time with them :) Their little girl Oakley is probably one of the funniest kids I know & definately knows how to light up a room w/ her huge smile & those Big eyes!! Well, I also got to see some cousins that I probably hadn't seen in 4 yrs & take small trips down memory lane of our good ol' family reunions (that is my cousin, Heidi, w/ me in the pic on the bottom right)
It was fun & I'm glad they let me come impose on their evening (even if I did have to cram my not so small hips in between two carseats...;) ). And the weather was GORGEOUS so that was definately a delight!!
(sorry Becca, it would appear I didn't get any pictures w/ you :( )
And one Last thing because I thought it was soo funny! When I got home from AZ, Mylo came running to me wagging his tail and all with a BOW over his left ear! Yes, Mylo is a BOY and he had a Bow over his ear. Hmm...for a husband that hates it when I dress up mylo sure isn't above putting bows in his hair. Hmmm... Ok so the story is Mike had to take Mylo to the groomers while I was gone & when he went to pick him up he had a bow on his head & Mike thought it was pretty funny so he kept it on him for 2 days until I got home to show me. I will have to say it was pretty cute, but we got it off right after I got home but now I'm sad that I don't have a pic :( Next Time!! Thanks honey for taking care of our kid while i was away :)
But Mike & I tagged along in hopes to not make it as weird, because going out with a married couple on a blinde date Always makes things less awkward. But I have to say it was Alot of fun!! We went to dinner & then to Hee Haw Farms over here by our house. We went down the Hay slide, rode the hay ride to the haunted forest & I forgot how scared & jumpy I can be but I was quickly reminded of that as I was the only one screaming most of the time. Mike definately got a kick out of that! Then I was forced to watch the Grudge with them (which I hate...but in hopes that this would lead to snuggling for my hook-upee's I agee'd) It was fun & I think they had a really good time too so...here are some pics of the fun date :)
Then Saturday, Mike & I went to the REAL Soccer game. Mike loves soccer so I have grown to enjoy it as well...well atleast in person & not on TV. They just opened the new Real soccer stadium & so we had to check it out & let me tell ya it is pretty cool!! And Real Won!!! There isn't much of a story to share here but just some pics that I took (& we are definately better kissers than it would portray in that picture)

This past week I got to go to Pheonix for work & attend some events & finally meet many of the faces that I work w/ daily over the phone & through email. Well, the part
that got me excited is that I got to see my brother & his family. They live in Mesa & I had yet to ever be to their place. It was fun seeing his kids & getting some one on one time with them :) Their little girl Oakley is probably one of the funniest kids I know & definately knows how to light up a room w/ her huge smile & those Big eyes!! Well, I also got to see some cousins that I probably hadn't seen in 4 yrs & take small trips down memory lane of our good ol' family reunions (that is my cousin, Heidi, w/ me in the pic on the bottom right)It was fun & I'm glad they let me come impose on their evening (even if I did have to cram my not so small hips in between two carseats...;) ). And the weather was GORGEOUS so that was definately a delight!!
(sorry Becca, it would appear I didn't get any pictures w/ you :( )
And one Last thing because I thought it was soo funny! When I got home from AZ, Mylo came running to me wagging his tail and all with a BOW over his left ear! Yes, Mylo is a BOY and he had a Bow over his ear. Hmm...for a husband that hates it when I dress up mylo sure isn't above putting bows in his hair. Hmmm... Ok so the story is Mike had to take Mylo to the groomers while I was gone & when he went to pick him up he had a bow on his head & Mike thought it was pretty funny so he kept it on him for 2 days until I got home to show me. I will have to say it was pretty cute, but we got it off right after I got home but now I'm sad that I don't have a pic :( Next Time!! Thanks honey for taking care of our kid while i was away :)
9 comments:
That's why you disappeared from me for a few days, you've been busy busy! haha jk, I've been busy too. But I did miss our msn chats while you were away in Arizonia, and I'm jealous you got to visit, steve, becca and the kids, and needless to say the walkers!! I miss them all. I love the pic of you crammed inbetween the two carseats. It's hilarious!!!! And the pics of you and steve are pretty funny. And the pics from your guy's double date are pretty funny too! Well basicly it looks like I just think your funny (lookin) lol!!! You know I'm only teasing, but I couldn't resist! Love you sis, I know you miss me and love me too:)!!!
Was that Brett Devine? I couldn't quite tell. I haven't seen him since my days at BYU. We ran into each other a few times. Also, my husband is a HUGE soccer fan (he played all growing up and tried out for the BYU team, but tore his ACL and ended up not being able to play.) and we miss going to REAL games, especially since they now have their own stadium. It's too bad you guys are closer, my husband is always looking for people to join soccer teams with him and since we've moved back to Idaho, we don't know anybody to play! He'll get their, I'm sure. Fun post!
Nice post. Did Brett enjoy his date? Seeing those pictures of you with Steve and the kids makes me homesick for them. I hope you gave the dids a love for me. Seeing the picture of you in the backseat of Steve and Becca's car brings back memories for me. Been there, done that. I'm glad you had a good time. MOM
How are our Arizona cousins doing? I have not seen Aunt Joni, Uncle Rod, and there wonderful children forever. Who all did you see?
I almost did not recognize Steve. Is he still doing the biggest loser?
Also, you look so much like your beautiful Mom that driving farmer picture. I think that it is in the eyes or something.
Wow you have been busy. But everything sounds so fun! I love HEE HAWS. It reminds me of my college days. I talk like they were so long ago :) Glad Mike took care of Milo, Im sad I don't get to see a picture of him with his bow on :(
I heard you were down in pheonix from mom glad you had a good time! We had to cancel our trip down there next month :( Life had other plans for our finances but what can you do! Haven't talked to ya in a while give me a call sometime!
Wow, you have been a buzy girl. What cute pics you have and I can't wait to see the pics of Mylo, I am a sucker for bows!
oh I have the cutest kids in the world!!! It's okay there are no pics of me, much better that way! I was in such a bad MOOD when you were here. It was just one of those days. I'm sorry! I felt so bad! I am glad you got to come and see us!
I can't believe that you set brett up, that is great. I bet that you had fun visiting your brother. I have not seen him for several years!!! It is crazy how fast everyone is changing!! We need to get together.
Post a Comment