So when my family comes to town it is quite the Fiasco (sp?)! For one no one lives very close to us so when they come they stay for the whole weekend but don't worry We Love It!! I mean come Saturday night it appeared that a tornado had hit my house & I've become quite the clean freak so it makes a little bit nervous but Other than that is it pure Fun!!! I took a TON of pictures this weekend so I tried to condense it as much as I could (so some of the pics may be pretty small but I think they are all so much fun so if you want to see them bigger, just click on the collage and it will expand)
Well, my parents were in town because Tyson, my little bro, had a golf tournament in Heber this week so they decided to make it a longer stay & go to the BYU game w/ us on Saturday and so my little sis and her family decided to come up as well for the weekend. We had soo much fun. Friday night we went to Park City to see my mom & dad first because that is where they were staying for the golf tournament & we got some Grubb then went hot tubbing at their hotel. It was really cute because we decided to just walk across the street & since the weather decided to drop like 20 odd degrees & my sister lives in St. George & apparently they don't believe in coats in St. George, her precious little girl didn't have a coat!! (only teasing ya Amber) So to keep her warm we bundled her up in Mike's jacket (see pics below)! It was soo funny because this little girl does not hold still for anyone, but the second we zipped her up she held perfectly still until we got her out :) Well here are some fun pics of this cute little bundle of joy!! We sure do love this girl & since we have no children yet we pretty much claim her as our own when she's in town!! And Mylo thinks she's pretty great too (seriously...they have so much fun together). And Paige even said my name!! She waited until just before they were to leave but she did it & now I really know I am her FAVORITE Aunt :)

On Saturday we went to the BYU game!! The weather had us all expecting the worst so we bundled up tight, brought lots of blankets and headed to what could have been our last days...well needless to stay it was chilly but not as we had expected! We quite enjoyed ourselves & were grateful there was no snow/rain/wind to distract us from the game. But who would have known that all the pics I took, took up more of my time than me actually watching the game...Oopsy ;) It was fun though and of course BYU WON!! 21-3! Also my cute friend Brittany even joined us!! I'm so glad you could come Britt!!

You know we never had a dull moment this weekend! Even when we weren't at the game or hot tubbing we always had family and friends around and I just LOVED it!! Amber's friend Megan came over to hang out that afternoon along w/ my friend's Becca & Nate (we had some finalizing to do for our Big trip to Costa Rica!!) Then after the game Mike's parents dropped by (they were in town for a reception) and of course Brittany hung out & my old friend Brett Devine from High School dropped by as well!! We ate, we laughed, we cried (well not really), we remeninced, and of course we PLAYED!! Our friend's Tam & Dane were nice enough to let us borrow their Rock Band....speaking of which I think I told Tam we would take back to night...anyways, it was Alot of Fun!! Thanks Guys!!!

Well, since I always tease Amber for giving a play by play when things happen I better end this now before she has something to get me back with :) But hopefully you can see what a fun time we had!! Thanks to all for visiting!!! You are welcomed back again & again & again & again :)
9 comments:
awww how fun! Wish we could of been there!
Hey cute girl...I love the blog, it looks like you and your hubby have alot of fun together!!! HP rocks haha :)
Man I have such a cute kid!! haha! I love all the pics (except the one with me playing the drums, yuck!) Anyway, we had such a fun time this weekend. And look at you being all detailed and having lots of pics, I dunno how I'm gonna top you off. You just may have got me beat!! I need to go work on mine now! haha!
Isn't family the best. I am so lucky to have them so close. Your little neice is a doll.
We had so much fun being with you this last weekend. You are a great hostess. Who taught you that? Thanks for coming up to Park City. It was fun. It was good to see Becca, Nate, Brittany, and Brett again. See you in about three weeks. I can't wait.
Traci,
It looks like you guys have fun!! I miss you family!! Tell them hi for me!!! You are so good taking pictures.
Hey just wanted to let you know, that jeremy and lacy have a blog now :) Link is up on my page. Maybe someday we'll get the whole family to be bloggers!!!
You two are so cute; now we can keep up with you! Here's our link:
http://lacysfamilyjournal.blogspot.com/
Take care! Jeremy and Lacy
p.s. Thanks for spreading the news Jenny!!!
Hey trac-I'm trying to get all the Walker families emails. Can you send me any you have? ormsonfamily@gmail.com
Thanks so much! I'm coming home in December. Hopefully I can come see you guys!
Post a Comment