Yes it is another post about Mylo. Sorry guys, but until I have children to post about this is what your going to get & it was too funny so I wanted to share it w/ all of you :)
Yesterday I was using the bathroom in our bedroom when I realized I needed TP aka Toilet Paper, so I hollered to Mike to get me some Toilet Paper. Well a few minutes later I heard Mike yell, "Call for Mylo". So I did, and here came this little doggy running w/ something bouncing on the ground behind him. He had a really scared look on his face & kept looking back to see what was going on then I saw what was causing all the confusion...A roll of Toilet Paper!! Mike had tied it up to his leash. It was soo funny!! So instead of using the Toilet Paper right away I opt'd to take a pic because it was too cute!!
Yesterday I was using the bathroom in our bedroom when I realized I needed TP aka Toilet Paper, so I hollered to Mike to get me some Toilet Paper. Well a few minutes later I heard Mike yell, "Call for Mylo". So I did, and here came this little doggy running w/ something bouncing on the ground behind him. He had a really scared look on his face & kept looking back to see what was going on then I saw what was causing all the confusion...A roll of Toilet Paper!! Mike had tied it up to his leash. It was soo funny!! So instead of using the Toilet Paper right away I opt'd to take a pic because it was too cute!!
This doesn't quite capture how funny it was but at least you'll get the idea :)
14 comments:
that's a funny story! but ya got to repost the pic all i see is a big ole red x :(
Tracy...you crack me up!! Hey...horray for a dog that brings you TP!! Thats a keeper!! I can't see the picture either though, but I would love to see it!!
Love the story! That's so funny! I can just imagine it (since we can't see the pic ;) as everyone else told you) But I will be back soon so I can see it!!
Hey, I am glad you posted and that you have a blog - way easier to keep in touch this way than never calling like we used to. So, we are moving down that way at Christmas time until the end of March when we are headed to Monterey CA (yes you guys can come visit any time you want) so we will definitely all have to hang out while we are down there. By the way, Traci, I love your blog background it is way cute.
This is so funny!!!
yah!! no more red x....that's priceless! lol
haha that is funny!
Your little sweetheart is so cute!!! They become a huge part of your family huh, we can't imagine life without Pixie.
We really need to plan a weekend to get together. Maybe we can come down sometime in December.
So I tried to look at your parent's blog and it wouldn't let me, that made me very sad!!!I haven't seen them in a very log time. Plus I want to see how cute your little Bro is.
Too Funny! What a cute dog! Love the picture of you at the top! such a little hottie!
SOOOOOO FUNNY! You have a clever little husband. I would've taken a picture before using the tp too! And you look like you had a fun time. I don't go to haunted places anymore cuz my brother in law has me convince that it is the perfect murder scene! Hahaha. I'm glad you got to go to Arizona too! Gosh I miss you! Next time I'm in Utah I'm calling you and we are hanging out!
Hey i just wanted to tell you, you know how on your list of blogs you follow mine doesn't have the little show when i post thingy.....well now that i have it activated on my page if you remove me from your list then put me back on it will go to that format so you would know when i post...that is if you want to ;) lol
Too Funny...I love how creative your hubby is... :)
That is a funny story! What a creative little husband you have....and a helpful little puppy!
That's great!!! Now Mike needs to teach Milo to cook dinner and wash dishes too! You have one cute dog!
Post a Comment