Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Little Behind...But Happy Thanksgiving



Sorry I did not post this sooner & wish you all a Wonderful Thanksgiving & I never stated how Grateful I am this year! Mike & I definately alot of things to be Thankful for & I my heart is filled with Gratitude!!!

This year for Thanksgiving we went to Logan to spend it w/ Mike's family, but before heading up we were able to see our Bestest Friends (that currently reside in California) Wednesday night & go to a Jazz game! I love seeing Brittany & Chad! It was alot of fun seeing them again! In fact it was so nice Brittany & I pretty much talked through the whole game while our sweet husbands watched the game. I do know that the Jazz won but as for any other details I wouldn't be able to tell :( Oh well we had a lot of fun & I hope that dear old man in front of us will find it in his heart to forgive us (he wasn't too thrilled with our excitedness to share all the latest fun & gossip)


Thursday was actually a pretty quiet day. We had dinner at Mike's parent's house w/ his sister & husband & just enjoyed a nice turkey dinner w/ the yummy pie afterwards & then we headed off to the traditional "Thanksgiving Movie" for the evening. Then on Friday we had to wake up early & freeze ourselves and bear the after Thanksgiving crowds for all the great deals! Then that night we went to the Forgotten Carols. I hadn't been to it in like 5 years & mike along w/ his parents had never seen the show so that was a lot of fun. I forgot how much it helps get you into the Christmas spirit!! I really didn't take many pics this weekend but below are a couple of each of us at the show.
The rest of the weekend was spent making Christmas crafts & shopping! Mike's mom mastered the art of making Christmas frames :) & Angie got me to use my Cricut to do some vinyl lettering & it was soo easy & turned out soo good!!! I'm telling you, EVERYONE needs a Cricut machine :)

Well I hope everyone else had a Very Enjoyable Holiday!! & now I can't WAIT to decorate for Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Mike & Traci said...

You'll have to help me use my cricut machine with vinyl and what not at christmas! I need to get using mine more! I'm happy you had a great Thanksgiving! I can't wait till christmas!!!!!!!!

Josh and Amber said...

Lol woops! I forgot I was still signed in under you when I left the post! Now it looks like you were commenting to yourself! lol!! (for others wondering my I was signed in her name, is because I had to help her format her template, it's a little to complicated for Traci to do!!) jk Traci I love ya!!! Hope this format works for you!

Brooke said...

hey traci i was just wondering if you were still going to play bunko. the only problem is my sister needs to move it to thurs. the 4th does this still work for you. i hope so let me know

Tiff said...

Baby gossip :) Wow sounds like you had a great thanksgiving. I am so glad you were able to see old friends and spend lots of time shopping to :) Got to love the holidays

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

It was so fun to see you today. We need to go to lunch at least once a month! I need to laugh more. :)