Last Saturday we got to go to the Logan Temple w/ Mike's sister Angie as she took out her endowments. It was really neat to watch her and her soon to be husband experience that together and it definately brought back alot of memories. I am really glad we got to experience that with her. It was also good to be back at the temple again. Mike and I talk about going quite frequently but somehow we allow something to get in our way of going and so we have not made it there as often as I would like, but being there with him reminded me of how much I love seeing him in all white (is that something a girl says?). I don't know how to describe it but our Love always feels stronger when we are there and I am so glad that we can go there together and beleive me we are going to start doing alot better :)
Angie, I hope you and Dave will go back often. It is truly a blessing and i know that it will make your marriage stronger!
5 months ago
2 comments:
oh so sweet! Josh and I really need to go again. I saw angie's wedding announcement at mom and dad's she looks so cute and happy! And that's awesome you got to go with her to get her endowments, that's special!
Going to the temple is such a great experience. I don't think anyone can go enough. You look so cute! How is the new job coming along?
Post a Comment