
Doesn't he look so cute! And Yes he had that sad "Poor Me" look on his face the whole time I was taking pics. And the second I was done he shook his head soo fast to get that awful hat off his head :) What a good sport.
This year was the FIRST year I got Mike to dress up (and mostly because of the Willit's Halloween Party...Thank you) but being the Halloween Scrouge that he is he dressed up as Dr. House from the TV show House. For one it doesn't
even look like he dressed up & secondly because he loves his dry sense of humor. I was some "getup" from the 80's. Who?? I'm not quite sure, you decide but it was fun crimping my hair again :) And I even met Tiger Woods this year!!!! So this guy at my work is a HUGE golfer to make matters even more fun he looks Just like Tiger Woods!!
Below are some more fun pics of some of my co workers & friends in their Halloween costumes! Some may be a little disturbing (Like the pic of Bella w/ her baby coming out...nice one Megan) but others are soo cute - Barbi you did an awesome job w/ your "Barbi in a box" outfit!!! And just so you all know her name is Barbi & she really has long blonde hair & is super skinny & tall :)

Also this was the first year I went to a Haunted House/Forest w/ Mike. I forgot how much I
LOVE going to Haunted Houses & how scared I get!! I think I already mentioned this in an earlier post but it was soo fun! We went to the Hee Haw Haunted Forest, then we went & rode the Haunted Heber Creeper w/ our old neighbors & their friends (see pic) & then we went to the Haunted Grove w/ the Waldron's (sorry no pic) & they were all soo fun!!! But I really think the workers can tell who is the scaredest (sp???) of everyone. I tried acting all cool many times but still they knew to go after me!!
LOVE going to Haunted Houses & how scared I get!! I think I already mentioned this in an earlier post but it was soo fun! We went to the Hee Haw Haunted Forest, then we went & rode the Haunted Heber Creeper w/ our old neighbors & their friends (see pic) & then we went to the Haunted Grove w/ the Waldron's (sorry no pic) & they were all soo fun!!! But I really think the workers can tell who is the scaredest (sp???) of everyone. I tried acting all cool many times but still they knew to go after me!!Anyways this Halloween was ALOT of fun!!! Maybe next year I'll even decorate our house :)
12 comments:
Your Halloween looked like it was a lot of fun! I'm impressed with mike getting dressed up! haha! I love your co workers and friends costumes, they got some really good ones!!! I think I'm gonna decorate every year now, it was actually a lot of fun getting into the whole Halloween spirit! Mylo still looks cute in that pumpkin costume:) and I love your 80s look! Crimped hair ROX!
Tremilie!!! I love it! Brings back some fun memories. :) You have so much fun. No one dressed up at work this year! Candy did come in dressed up with her kids though. I miss you.
You make a cute 80's girl :) I can't believe the girl who dressed up as Bella - pretty crazy with the baby and all!
You know Tiger huh. You all look cute. I like Mike's House costume. Good thinking. See you next weekend.
those costumes were awesome, and the 80's get up oh the memories lol I miss going to haunted houses/forrests gonna definately have to try and hit one next year!
How fun! THis is definitely my favorite blogging time of year to see everyone's costumes! Barbi and Ipod shadow dude is sheer genious! How fun--Jon and I don't dress up. Lame. Maybe next year we'll find an excuse to do it.
Love all the pics...you are such a babe. We really pulled off a great Halloween work party (1st place baby)
wow! i thought that WAS tiger woods. i love all of the costumes from your work!. that bella one is hillarious!
thanks for coming to our party! we had a lot of fun! tell mike thank you for dressing up, even though i know it's not his favorite! :)
You're so funny! The 80's look really looks good on you!!! That's awesome that you still have a crimper (I used to crimp my hair a lot!)
I love the socks with the heels. I am also super impressed with your coworkers. I have never seen a Halloween showing to equal it!
Nice job dressing up. Milo looks great. Halloween is so much fun cuz it brings the kid out in everyone!
You go girl with dressing up! I love doing it. Halloween is like my favorite holiday! Pablo & I were Ricky & Lucy Ricardo...see my blog. OMG the Tiger Woods guy totally looks like the real deal! Awesome! Miss seeing you around. T'
Post a Comment