Sunday, November 23, 2008

Girl's Day!! And TWILIGHT

This weekend was soo fun!! I talked my dad into flying my mom & little sis up to Salt Lake for the weekend so we could all go to Twilight together! First they got in Friday night & we stayed up til 1 in the morning playing American Idol Karaoke! It was soo funny, I kept winning the title of "American Idol" and my little & much better singer sis kept losing to me! It was great! Now I think I'm going to start believing that I can sing....Oh no! My poor husband...haha!!
On Saturday we spent the afternoon at Gardner Village because they had never been there & we had a lot of fun going around the Shops & taking pictures with all the Christmas Elf Displays! We laughed soo much and really had a good time! I'm sure the pics below do a fine display of how childesh we can be at times :)

After lunch we met up with my friend Becca & went to TWILIGHT!! We were all very excited...along w/ all the other cheering girl's at the theater & couldn't wait to see what OUR perception of Edward would be! Well...being kinda nervous and listening to all the harsh critics out there I LOVED IT!!! I really think they captured the awkwardness between Bella & Edward really well & then the kissing scene! WOW! And all of it was Great! I know alot of people were disappointed in the movie but I was amazed at how much they got in the movie & how many lines they used from the book! I can't wait for the 2nd & 3rd & 4th to come out! I truly love my Bella & Edward!!!


After that it was time for my Wonderful Mom & Sis to take off & go back to St.George :( We had a great time & I am soo glad they came! And of course I have to send a Shout Out to my Cute husband. He came with me to pick them up Friday night and we giggled soo much in the car ride. We really were like Jr. High Girl's having a fun sleepover, then all the singing he had to endure while trying to catch some sleep! What a Great Husband - He never complained Once!!! And also to my Dad for getting them here for me :) And to my sis' Jennie!! We really wished you could have been there too!! Then to Josh, Amber's Husband! He watched Paige all night and Saturday so Amber could come :) And of course - to my Mom because it was her Birthday too & she sacrificed dinner with my father & doing the whole birthday thing to come up and spend it with me!! It was great!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU!!

8 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

Cute post! Hmmm...those pictures look familiar! Lol! jk! I just finished my post! It's a lot like yours, but a little more fancy on the pics! Lol! jk! You know me and my scrapblog! Anyway, the weekend was great! I can't wait till hopefully someday we do it again! Thanks for the fun weekend! And tell Mike thanks for putting up with us. We really were like little school girls! But that's what made it so much fun!!!

Carrie said...

what a fun girls day!! i'm so jealous. i wish my mom and sisters could all come hang out with me. sounds like you guys had a great time!! what good husbands to support you and not complain.

i loved the movie too! i thought they did a great job!!

squiresclan said...

ok kind of a repeat on what i put on ambers but, awww i wish i could of been there too!!! next year we have to have a girls weekend with the 4 of us i would LOVE IT!!!

Burns Family said...

I know right...I loved Twilight also!!! :)

Tiff said...

That sounds like the perfect girls weekend! I totally loved the movie as well! So fun

Bonnie and Steve said...

THANKS for the wonderfull weekend. It was sooo much fun being with you girls. It was like a slumber party. And thanks to Mike for putting up with us. We have to do it again with Jen. Thank you for everything, and especially for my snowman.

Cassie Mickelsen said...

That sounds like such a fun weekend. I wish I could have added going to gardner village....jealous! But I'm glad I'm not the only twilight psycho fan! Oh and happy birthday to my second mom!

Kris and Sarah said...

Wow you have had a FUN couple of weeks. Costa Rica, how fun! I love all the pictures.