Friday, November 7, 2008

Great Advice!

I got some Great Comments on my Maple Syrup Cleanse post below! Thanks for all your great input!! I guess you'll have to wait and see what I decide to do after I get back from my trip!! And I just may be contacting a few of you to get more Info!!

And so you know...YES I do want to lose some weight, but I was going to use the cleanse more as a Detox & to get me started on the right track, Soo..if any of you know some other great cleanses & maybe a great diet or two you would like to tell me about please respond as well :)

3 comments:

{ Lana Cox } said...

The diet I've had the best luck with is the fat resistance diet. I was amazed with the results. It's also a very healthy diet. It's very similar to "You on a diet". You still eat a good amount of calories, but you cut out refined sugars, and only eat good carbs. There is a book that explains it in detail "the fat resistance diet". The most amazing thing with the diet I thought was I had my body fat % calcultated when I started and when I got to my goal weight I had it calculated again. I had lost pure fat. Usually when you diet you loose some muscle tone too, but I had only lost fat! I always had lots of energy and felt full. The only down side is that you have to prepare a lot of food it seemed and it is hard to let go of the sugar at first, but it's well worth it in the end!

Stewart Family said...

Ugghh!! Good luck. I hate trying to loose weight. What a pain. Good luck. oh- I love your 80's Halloween costume I think you looked like a Madonna or maybe Cindi Lauper. Very fun.

Devri said...

Hey I need your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog. Send me an email or leave me a comment. Thanks!