Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Anniversary Fun Continued...

So I thought the stay at the Anniversary Inn would be our anniversary gift, but Mike kept the fun going on Monday. He got me 3 red roses to represent 3 years and got me the camera I've had my eye on for a few weeks now (it has a really cool setting where the camera will automaticaly take the picture once the person/s smiles, I thought that would be great to have for kids). Then, I decided it was time for Mike to get his Xbox 360 (I have been postponing this day for quite some time now), but anyways I found a a great deal on KSL from someone that was selling theirs and we got the Xbox, Guitar Hero with 2 guitars, 5 other games (including Call of Duty 4 & Halo) and 3 wireless remote controls all for $400. For you all that don't know that is an AWESOME deal and it was all only 4 months old and everything still looks Brand New. So anyways, we stayed up late last night playing and I am sure it is just the beginning but I'm glad that I got it for him! Now hopefully we'll still manage to get some sleep :)

14 comments:

Becca said...

Hey, maybe the camera will work better for your mom! :)

Tiff said...

Isn't married life just the greatest. I loved your post about why you fell in love with him. What fun gifts you guys got. I better not tell tyler about halo 3 and guitar hero! He just invite himself over and never leave. We won a x-box 360 at our christmas party, but haven't been able to buy those games yet! Congrats on 3 years!!!

Carrie said...

Congrats on three years! You guys are the cutest couple. You can just tell you're so happy!!

Josh and Amber said...

Josh is just waiting for you guys to get x-box live now so we can play online together!!

squiresclan said...

Oh Quade would be so jelouse, he wants a 360 so bad. Guitar Hero is a blast, my nephews have it for playstation so they let us borrow it and holy cow it's been years since i got addicted to a game like i did that one. have fun!!!

Our EyreLife said...

Uh, talk about golden anniversary! Sounds like CHRISTMAS!

It also sounds like the party is at your house! Happy Anniversary!

Nicole Stucki said...

Look at you getting a great deal! What a fun anniversary. Congrats on 3 years. Time goes by so fast. You got yourself a great hubby. You deserve that. And congrats on the new job. You will do great!

Kris and Sarah said...

congrats!! being married is awesome! I want to go to cancun!! what a fun anniversary!!

S. Gibson said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! It sounds like you had a great time. I want to hear more about this camera that takes pictures when someone smiles. That DOES sound fabulous for kids!

Brooke said...

We really are alike. We are having our 3rd anni. on May 21. we really do need to get together soon. sounds like you have had a blast. I have no idea what we are going to do but it should be fun

Josh and Amber said...

so this is a response to what you left on my page. Yes my make up was different. I was actually wearing lipgloss and lip liner. And my eye shadow was darker and put on a little different. I also had my hair extentions in, but you can't really see the length, but hence the dark hair you see in my hair underneath. I'm gonna wait and post pics of them when I get my hair colored and cut. Which should be on monday! Can't wait!!

The McClellan Family said...

Traci,
Hey I found you on Sarah's blog! Just thought I'd say hi! It's fun to see what your up to!
Jorelle

~Cmac~ said...

Happy Anniversary! You look so beautiful.

Stewart Family said...

Hey! Haven't seen you forever. I actually found you a few weeks ago. Your blog is so cute, I kept trying to find pictures of you baby Milo, then I realized that it was you dog. How cute, that looks like one spoiled pup!! Congrats on 3 years. Married life is the best, can you believe I have been married for 6 1/2 years? Crazy. P.S. I love your hair cut it is darling!