Friday, April 4, 2008

Wii Arm...

This past weekend we went to St. George to spend sometime w/ my family. Well, while we were there I developed "Wii Arm". Yes, I am totally addicted and I couldn't stop playing even though every move I made hurt! I am sure many of you have experienced this condition
but I have to say that I did get pretty darn good :)
Besides the "Wii Arm" incident, we had a great time in St. George. Amber and I got pedicures, while the boys went golfing (as you can tell in the pic's below Mike got a wee bit of a sunburn) then we met up with my mom to go see Dr. Seuss's "Horton Hears a Who" which is an extremely cute movie and fun for ALL ages, even if we were the only adults there without children :) Then we went out for a fun dinner for Tyson's birthday. Sunday was spent taking pictures and watching old home videos. Now that was a fun afternoon. We were reminded of just how skinny my father was until just a few years ago. How much Tyson has changed. And how many times my mom's hair dues have changed...haha! Below are some of the fun pictures we took :)
(Left Picture) We just love our cute little neice, Paige - (Right Picture) Uh...Oh!! Look who was caught eating goodies durring Sacrament



Enemies turned Best Friends...This is no Exaggeration
The Boys and the Girls (yes Mylo is included w/ the boys)
Well I hope you can tell we had a fun weekend!!! And the weather was amazing except for the fact we did have to drive home in a snow storm.

3 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

I love mom and mikes blue tounges. That was so funny. But you know what's really funny. If you click on and blow up the pick of us Girls and look at all our mouths, you can tell in the back that we all have some blue in there. So I think we were all caught eating goodies during sacrament, mom and mike just got the worst of it. lol!! Also, I like your comment of us being enimies turned to best friends because your right that is no exaggeration! haha! Anyway, how is your "Wii arm" doing? lol! Your such a goofball. Sorry this comment is so long, you think it'd be shorter sence I just got off the phone with you! Anyway, I really enjoyed that weekend it was so much fun. Hopefully we can do it again soon!!

Tiff said...

How fun! I love all the pics and am so glad you included Milo. I am going to play Wii tomorrow so I will know you fell about the Wii arm!

Our EyreLife said...

What kind of candy leaves your tongue so blue??? I've got to find some of that...