Well, I thought I would give a shout out to my little sister, Amber, for making my blog much cuter. I think she was blessed with more patience then me so I offered to let her take over & I think she did a good job. Thanks Amber for your help :)
Also, I just thought this was really cute so I thought I would post it. You see I have caught Mylo doing either one of two things since I've been home & not working. He is either 1- Sleeping, or 2- Waiting for dad to come home. I really do think he is looking through the window looking for "Daddy" aka Mike. I just thought it was too cute, because he never looks out the window when we are home.
This is a picture I took catching him in the act. I guess Mommy has been too boring for him & he's anxiously waiting for Daddy to come home & play.

5 comments:
Thank you Traci! I had fun doing it. And I love ya.
Also, that is so cute of Mylo waiting for Mike. He must really love his daddy!
hey traci does your sister want to do something with mine. she did a great job!
hey check out my page, i got me a cute background (all by myself) and i made a header for it BUT the darn thing won't post, i'm lost so i gonna search out ambers help tomarrow lol
Dang! Your sister is super talented. Your blog looks like a million bucks. :)
I had no idea that Becca was living in Riverton. Let's set up a girl's luch date ASAP! My phone number is 801-472-2930.
I love your new blog. It looks GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment