Ok, so I had meaning before but atleast I am officially not unemployed anymore :) Yes, it's true I got a call yesterday and was offered a job at a company called Marketstar & I don't start til the 28th so that means I get another week of "Traci Time" (I'm very excited about that). I can't really tell you much more than that because I have alot to learn before I can truly explain what I will be doing, but I was referred to this company by a recent Co-worker and he Really Likes it there and says that they have been a great company to work for so that gives me comfort. Plus it's more money, pretty much instant benefits, good vacation time and much more so I feel that I made the right decision. Thanks to all of you for your prayers!! They were truly felt :)
5 months ago
8 comments:
Congratulations!! Your job is going to be awesome and I know your going to be an awesome employee!!! They'll love you! Oh and I was going to tell you because I don't think I did yesterday. My neice is having a Girl! So Paige will have a close 2nd cousin just a year younger then her. I'm excited!
That's great! Am i right to assume this is the job you were telling me about the other day? Ya know with all that "Traci time" you have you could come up here and take my kids so i could have some "jenn time" hahahaha j/k i'm very happy for ya!
Congrats Traci ~ That's wonderful. ;) It's funny how personal time is so much more enjoyable when you can see and end in sight!
Way to go one the new job! I knew that you would get a better job. And good luck with starting and I hope that you catch on and get into the new job grove quickly.
YEA!!! I am so glad for you Traci!! Interested to hear about the details of the job as well! Is it in Salt Lake - or is it closer, cause I know you were hoping for a shorter commute to work, but sounds like what you found is awesome!
Hip hip hurray! That is such great news. And I am glad you get one more week of Traci time! That is so important. Good luck with training!
Congrats on the new job Traci! I am so excited for you. More money is always exciting, right? Thanks for all of your nice comments you have been leaving me. I haven't been very good at writing back lately. Paisley is keeping us busy. But it is a good busy. The blessing is on May 4th but it is in my mom's ward in Idaho. Enjoy your Traci time!
You go girl! Let's do lunch after you start. You have my number. :)
Post a Comment